U-Sphere (2004-2023) is a site that tackles "borderline" subjects that we tend to avoid under the guise of certainties and prejudices, personal prejudices that we most often ignore. Hypotheses are exposed and tested here through multidisciplinary surveys, often "outside the box".
U-Sphere is not strictly a scientific site: it is a laboratory for ideas, for prototyping concepts, crossing datas and providing "food for thought". If the hypotheses discussed here prove to be sufficiently promising, they maybe developed with scientific laboratories.
The attitude is open: I avoid all kind of beliefs and agree to explore any possibility that is even the least probable. Thinking "It's possible" and not "I believe / I affirm" is my bias. Conversely, I have no complex in recognizing and correcting an assumption that turns out to be unrealistic or "stupid". I am attentive and benevolent to critics, ready to abandon any mental construction or any work, however long and tedious they may be, if their inanity is demonstrated.
Likewise, I try to remain aware of the speculative level of the hypotheses discussed, considering that it is also an intellectual game. This detachment relative to the subjects discussed seems to me to be an essential mental posture.
In this state of mind, I have - either - no complex to broach ideas or subjects that too many people reject considering the subjects "classified" / "closed", even if it should not exist less. 1%chance of discovering "something else":
- I try to keep a look as open as possible on realities individually experienced and sometimes too cruelly dismissed, that is to say by simplistic explanations. Without losing his critical mind,
- I do not share the blissful positivism of the end of the XX th century: 'the main flaw and naivety of' rationalist 'thought consists in believing that reality stops or is limited to what man knows' . Too many people "kill their dreams" or unwittingly forge mental cages, naively believing that what is written in books is the only Truth. The worst being when these people become proselytes, in the name of their books (whether they are scientific, ufological, religious and ultimately whatever the belief), setting themselves up as "white knights" and coming to give moral lessons on manners. "Definitive to interpret reality". They can also seek to find explanations at all costs where sometimes there is simply none that is not relevant in the state of our knowledge. Humility should be one of our cardinal values: learning to recognize our faults and our limits, to break out of our mental limits to meet those we do not understand, our tireless quest. And be careful! Books are of course important, but even more so to cross them, to criticize them and to learn to identify the issues related to the information carried by those who communicate them.
Evaluating and attempting to prove hypotheses that are today weakly shared is also an intellectual process which, if it is honestly carried out, can prove to be rich in unexpected discoveries, and for that, the capacity for self-mockery and a certain distanced humor with our own ideas are essential.
- Michaël Vaillant
To date, there are 4,946 articles on U-Sphere. Listing them exhaustively would be tedious, but generally U-Sphere deals with the relationship between man and his environment, especially how the environment modulates and influences human evolution. Under this prism, this site is interested in the emergence of symbols, cultures and civilizations ...
The choice of this name indicates a posture of research: an approach of the unknown ("u" nknown) by the environmental "spheres" (in connection with this new discipline, called "Earth System Science "). And to observe how changes or major modifications of the environment are likely to explain the presence or emergence of phenomena still unexplained today: the environment as a generator or inducer.
I rely on a postulate: the man of the future, if he wishes to maintain a harmonious relationship with his environmental spheres, will have to become a kind of "gardener of the universe", cultivating and protecting with kindness the emergence of complexity. . Helping her, wherever she is born in the universe, to develop and grow on her own, leaving her complete freedom to determine herself. Man will be more and more interested in the preservation of species, through a distanced approach and through Environmental Systemic Risks.
This posture is also the one driven by the search for a form of morality that is as universal as possible.
This "vision" was used to found several lines of thought and working hypotheses.
Example: if an intelligence is at work behind UAPs (Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena), beyond the framework of individual observations, can we prove that there is consistency, and that this consistency has to be had with the environment? Indeed, an intelligence which would be part of a larger framework would leave, in filigree, its objectives appear. To do this, it is necessary to analyze weak signals buried in the background noise made up of tens of thousands of observations and for several generations. Then, within the framework of U-Sphere, to put them in relation with environmental determinants, likely to impact in the long term the human civilizations.
Read on U-Sphere
U-Sphere's site is a wiki, and obviously a wiki can't be read like a blog! I chose this structure in order to facilitate my note-taking, transversal and informal. Also, it is an easier to make creation of links between the pages. Modeled on the principle of the famous encyclopedia because human thought works in a network, it is not linear. The whole forms a huge puzzle, which by its internal constraints, will push certain hypotheses outside the field of possibilities, but also allow to integrate others, unexpected. It also means that many articles are "hidden", buried behind other articles, it will sometimes take a little luck to find them (!).
- If you follow U-Sphère news, you will find, below, in the "Latest articles published" section, the 6 most recent articles published
- You can also follow the articles published on the U-Sphère blog (closed to date) and provide your remarks and comments.
- If you are new, you can consult the "Main articles" section, which recaps the main discoveries made on U-Sphere
- Finally, if you are looking for detailed information, a summary (not exhaustive) of the articles, classified by chronology.
The ecology of UAP: Our environment and unexplained phenomena
U-Sphere deals with the relationship between man and his environment. Acceptance of the unknown and the integration of new knowledge: how can humans modify their beliefs to better communicate and integrate into their information spheres?
UAP (best known as UFO) belong to a field which has not yet made children within the scientific community.
Is this subject doomed to remain excluded from science? If not as a psychosocial phenomenon? Only the future can tell us.
The approach of this site is to help (modestly) to make a change, to show that there are avenues to study this phenomenon, but that also for this it is necessary to create common tools and provide resources. So that, finally, this subject can be rid of its "exoticism" and be integrated into the framework of a more traditional research.
Various subjects relating to: Artificial Intelligence , Extra-Terrestrial life , and other meta-physical subjects illustrated with "borderline cases".